The Wellington Region RMO positions are rotational across multiple hospitals, including Wellington Regional and Hutt Valley Hospitals which means that you may rotate to these sites during your time with us. If you are successful in gaining a position, the service will do their best to accommodate the run preferences stated within your cover letter.
Permanent (Basic Training) Surgical Registrar positions available
- Runs are available in General Surgery, Cardiothoracic and Orthopaedics.
- General Surgery covers Colorectal, Endocrine, Breast and Upper-Gastrointestinal surgery.
EXPERIENCE AND ELIGIBILITY
- Suitable for Resident Medical Officers who will be PGY3/F3 or above by the role commencement date
- You must have eligibility for general or provisional general registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand. Information on the process of application for this can be found on their website at or on the assessment tool
- You will need to be a NZ or Australian citizen or resident, or have an appropriate visa to be eligible to live and work in NZ. The immigration NZ website
For further information and to apply online, click here Closes 27 March 2020