All purchases are final, however, NZAGS will consider refunds under certain circumstances.
1. Membership - a pro-rata refund may be allowed if your circumstances change within the fiscal membership year. Please email us
2. Selection - there will be no refunds given for selection, so please ensure you are serious about applying for the NZAGS Surgical Training programme before applying.
3. NZAGS Conference
- Cancellation of any registered component of the NZAGS ASM must be made in writing to the Conference Organiser email@example.com
- Cancellations received less than thirty days prior to the start of the conference will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received more than thirty days prior to the start of the conference will incur 20% administration and processing cancellation fee
- Cancellations can take up to 10 working days to be processed
- Any monies returned to the registration payee will be via the original method of payment
All requests for cancellations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PAYMENT THROUGH THE
NEW ZEALAND ASSOCIATION OF GENERAL SURGEONS
- The NZAGS is an Incorporated New Zealand society and all website activities come under New Zealand legal jurisdiction.
- The NZAGS is committed to following fair business practices. To this end we assure customers that the operation of this website follows the Model Code for Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce published by the New Zealand Ministry of Commerce, and that we faithfully observe our obligations as set out by the Fair Trading Act 1986 and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Payments processed on this website will appear on your bank statement with the payee listed as ‘NZAGS’.
- Any prices displayed are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and include NZ GST at the applicable rate, unless stated otherwise.
Paid Event Registrations
- The NZAGS reserves the right to defer or cancel any event if there are insufficient bookings or conditions arising beyond our control. A refund of registration fees in most situations will occur.
- The NZAGS reserves the right to not refund fees when cancellation by the registrant has occurred. Cancellations by registrants will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel and travel reservations. The NZAGS does not accept liability for hotel, travel or meal costs before, during or after the event.
- Valid payments will be processed once you have submitted your payment. When paying please ensure you submit valid credit card details and complete all other fields as required. The NZAGS will issue receipts for all payments received.
Your payment details will be security offered by Paystation Limited, a fully AIS PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider and Paymark Partner, using 128-bit SSL encryption. Credit Card details will be sent directly to the acquiring institution for processing. No card data is available to or used by the merchant. You will be issued with a receipt number at the end of your transaction.