The prelim web site for information and registration is www.anzhernia.org
- Data versus social media in surgical learning: the debate continues.
- New age procedures, new age complications: is AWR worth it?
- Biomechanics of failure: learn why outcomes go bad.
- Learn things you have never seen: ab wall transplant.
- Multiple other sessions and talks, giving you Royal College CME points.
- Special sessions for Young Turks and ANZ Hernia surgeons.
- Special AWRSC session.
- As hernia surgery continues to evolve, the field has more a face of controversy
than a base of evidence. Or is that really so?
- Join in and question the people who are neck-deep in this field, interacting in a
program designed to provoke and stir up even the most fed-up cynic.
- A transcontinental tour-de-force created by the partnership between the AWR
Surgeons Community and ANZ Hernia. You want to be in it, trust us!